DO NOT TELL ANYONE WHAT ROLE YOU HAVE BEEN ASSIGNED
Your Role: Townsperson
DO NOT TELL ANYONE! Seriously don't it will ruin the fun!
- It seemed to me (and please, no one correct me) that the students had fun wearing the stocks and accusing each other of being in league with the devil.
- The students seemed to be able to empathize with both the victims and the accusers.
- The activity helped students relax and will facilitate better class discussions (fingers crossed)
- The activity did not take up much time. If I were to do it again, I would assign some sort of group work and hope that they would accuse people on their own.
- I would have made more stocks. I only had one, so I don't think the witches spent enough time in them. (just kidding... kind of)
- Also, I really wanted to go outside for this activity. But San Diego weather gods decided that it would be hot and humid.